Thursday, February 14, 2008

Dinoamoreday Dinovid "Since I Met You, Baby"



Hey pallies, gotta tell you dudes that since I met our Dino, I am a totally different man.....Dean Martin has adjusted my attitude in every Dinoway possible...and I loves Dino more and more every single Dinoday. Here is our great man's one and only music vid, "Since I Met You, Baby"...created by his boypallie Ricci and shown on MTV circa 1982. On this Dinoamoreday 2008, I propose a toast to our Dino, our King of Cool, our Master of Hip, our Ruler of Randy....may your Dinoleagacy continue to Dinoglow and Dinogrow....Dino you are da man...and we are your ever Dinoaddicted Dinodevotees.....

4 comments:

Rogue Spy 007 said...

Hey pallie DMP. Thanks for sharing this cool video with us. I love watching this. I can never get tired of watching our Dino in his only video. His boypallie Ricci did a super job with directing his daddy-o. On this Valentine's Day, which is definitely Dinoamoreday, we should remember and honor Dean Martin. He's the one who shows us how to live and love. Men want to be him and women want to be with him. There's no music more romantic than that of our Dino. I even listened to some Italian Love Songs while on my lunch date at my chick's place.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, how cool is this listenin' to Dino with your chick...Dino is the man and we are his devoted fans....thanks for all your Dinosupport my Dinobro...

Always On Watch said...

I remember seeing this on MTV! A blast from the past.

Of course, watching and listening to Dino never grows old for me.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie AOW, you speak the Dinotruth....never never will our Dino grow old...so cool, so hip, os every randddddddddy!