Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Honorin' our Dino with Marshmallows



Hey pallies, as I began this series of preparin' ourselves to honor our Dino on Dinowinterday with this totally stellar Dinoclip of our Dino singin' 'bout marshmallows, so I close my Dinotribute with this same Dinoclip. I loves everythin' 'bout this Dinoclip 'cause it truly shows how cool, hip, and randy our Dino is....and likes what a great time our Dino has at doin' his thin'...who else can sing 'bout fluffy marshmallows with such total coolness...no one...and that is the Dinotruth. Enjoys this Dinoclip and remember to properly honor our great man as we pause to remember his life and times and celebrate all he means to true Dinoholics... Dinoaddictedly, DMP

6 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. I love this clip. This is such a classic song from our Dino. I love listening to this song during the holiday season. I've really enjoyed all your holiday postings. Happy Dinowinterday! Merry Christmas!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, why thanks you dude....and will be doin' my Dinobest to honor our Dino on his day of departure from his beloved pallies....

ATOMIC GEM said...

YES THIS IS TRULY THE ULTIMATE OF FUN DINO CHRISTMAS TUNES! DINO MAKES MY WORLD FEEL THAT SIMPLE, AND SO I LOVE TO STEP INSIDE HIS WORLD AND STAY AS LONG AS I CAN. DINOGAL

Glenn Bishop "Bish The Magish" said...

Hey Pallie Dino Martin Peters.

Great song thanks for the clip.

"Merry Christmas"

Glenn Bishop

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Terri, yeah, I wanna only be in our Dino's world...just tryin' to Dinodraw closer and closer to our Dino...

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Glenn, thanks so much...hope your Christmas celebration was as special as you are my friend...