Wednesday, February 11, 2009

"Memories Are Made Of This" on this date in Dinohistory

Hey pallies, found this Dinomention at the cool blog "The Great Vinyl Meltdown" showin' when our Dino made "Memories" numero uno. When I was in school didn't like havin' to memorize historical facts and figures, but when it comes to our Dino, I am so so Dinoeager to does my Dinomemorization.... And, likes pallies this classic Dinoclip was filmed just a few days after our Dino recorded this great tune for Capitol. How cool is it that it was durin' Dinoamoremonth that this classic Dinoamoretune (which also appears on the new Dinodisc "AMORE") hit number one on the charts?!??!??! If you wanna read 'bout this Dinohistorical Dinoevent in it's original format, likes just clicks on the tagg of this Dinogram. Sharin' Dinomemories with all my Dinoholic pallies, DMP





February 11, 1956: Dean Martin’s monster “Memories Are Made of This” is still the unanimous #1.

4 comments:

Keith said...

Hey pallie DMP. Wow! Thanks for sharing this Dinoinfo with us. I always loved history. There's nothing quite like Dinohistory. I want to learn all the dates and facts about our great man. It's awesome to learn about when this tune of his hit #1. Cheers!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie Keith, when it comes to our Dino, I can never ever get 'nough Dinodetails...that's for Dinosure....

caithiseach said...

Hey, pallie DMP, thanks for mentioning my mention of Dinohistory on the Great Vinyl Meltdown. It's a beautiful thing. Have a look at what I say this week! Coming in an hour or so!

caithiseach

http://greatmeltdown.blogspot.com/

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie caitiseach, likes thanks so much man for the great shout out over at you cool meltdown site...so appreciate all you are doin' to keep the Dinomessage alive..all these Dinodates are very important to a Dinoholic such as I...hopes you will dropps by very Dino-often for the latest in all thin's Dino...