Thursday, May 13, 2010

our pallie Kinezoe invites us to Relax with our Dino...."Welcome To My World"

Hey pallies, been tryin' to catch up with some of our Dino-lovin' pallies from all over the Dino-globe. One dude that is truly sold out to our Dino is our pallie Kinezoe from Spain and today's Dino-gram comes from his cool blogg "No todo es kippel."

Our Dino-devoted Kinezoe invites his followers to "Relax" and groove on the special Dino-tune "Welcome To My World." And the Dino-clip that Kinezoe has chosen is an outstandin' Dino-trib-vid set to that oh so Dino-invitational-song, of which the lyrics are also included for our Dino-edification!!!! Also so diggs the groovy Dino-pix that our pallie has chosen to enhance his Dino-message with.

You will note that I have included Kinezoe's original post in Spanish along with the English translation. To view this post in it's original format, just click on the tagg of this here Dino-gram.

Hats out to our Dino-holic pallie Kinezoe for spreadin' the message and helpin' so many come to know, love, and honor our Dino. Truly it is guys like Kinezoe who are makin' all the Dino-difference in keepin' the Dino-message alive and glowin' and growin! Dino-devotedly, DMP



lunes 22 de marzo de 2010

Relax




Parece que mi última entrada acabó generando cierta polémica, siendo precisamente ésta otra de las cosas que nunca soporté: las polémicas. Afortunadamente los malentendidos fueron aclarados. Tema zanjado :-)

He pensado que nada mejor que un poco de swing de la mano de nuestro querido Dean Martin para calmar del todo los ánimos. Espero les sirva de relax en este nuevo comienzo de semana. ¡Hasta la próxima!

It seems my last post has generated some controversy, it being just another thing that ever endured: the controversy. Fortunately, the misunderstandings were clarified. Topic resolved :-)

I thought that nothing like a bit of swing from the hand of our beloved Dean Martin to calm the mood entirely. I hope they can use to relax in this new beginning of the week. Until next time!

"Welcome to my world" (Dean Martin)

Welcome to my world
Won't you come on in?
Miracles I guess
Still happen now and then.

Step into my heart
And leave your cares behind
welcome to my world
Built with you in mind.

Knock, and the door will open
Seek, and you will find
Ask, and you'll be given
The key to this world of mine.

I'll be waiting here
With my arms unfurled
Waiting just for you
Welcome to my world.
Waiting just for you
Welcome to my world.

Publicado por Kinezoe el 22.3.10 9

4 comments:

Kinezoe said...

What a great song, pallie! Thanks for linking me and good week. Our Dino always makin' our life easier ;-)

Greetings from Spain.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, Kinezoe, dude you are the man...thanks for the great postin' on our Dino that I was able to share with all the ilovedinomartin Dino-holics...

Unknown said...

A Date With Sinatra special is upcoming, featuring Frank Sinatra conducting, and an interview with Ricky Martin...stay tuned

www.bostonpete.com/SandySinger

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, Mr. Sandy, thanks so much for droppin' by and lettin' us know 'bout that event...glads you found your way to ilovedinomartin....