Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunday Serenade with Dino: "You Made Me Love You"

Hey pallies, likes on this third Sunday of Dino-amore-month, our Dino-serenade features 'nother lovin' Dino-amore-tune....."You Made Me Love You." Likes I picked it 'cause likes this Dino-croon is exactly how every Dino-holic feels 'bout our Dino....likes I mean which of us dudes coulda help but fall head over heals for our Dino?

We so so wants to loves our Dino, and likes always us coulda feel likes we were "made" to love him....likes how coulda we not loves the man who loves us so very very much? Our Dino ALWAYS mades us happy, ALWAYS makes us glad, and likes NEVER EVER makes us feel bad.

So loves how our Dino makes this song his own in the clip below from the Dino-show...'specially when he gets off the couch and starts walkin' toward the camera likes he is walkin' ups to us and lettin' us know how much love he wants to share with each of us. So sits back and watch and listen to our beloved sharin' some love with us, his deepest of deep and truest of true pallies! Dino-loved, DMP




"You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want to Do It)"
(Joe A. McCarthy - James V. Monaco)

You made me love you I didn't wanna do it didn't wanna do it
You made me want you all the time you knew it I guess you always knew it
You made me happy sometimes you made me glad
But there were times my darling you made me feel so bad.

You made me sigh for I'm gonna tell ye didn't wanna tell ye
I want some love that's true yes I do indeed I do you know I do
Give me give me give me what I cry for
You know you got the brand of kisses that I'd die for
You know you made me love you.

(You made me sigh for I didn't wanna tell ye didn't wanna tell ye
I want some love that's true yes I do indeed I do you know I do)
Oh give me give me give me what I cry for
You know you got the brand of kisses that I'd die for
You know you made me love you...

2 comments:

Levi said...

This song is so cool, I like it when he is walkin towards camera like it looks like it must have been a big stage

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, Deanager Levi, likes thanks so so very much for takin' the time to drop some Dino-patter...and yup man, I surely agree with ya...it's like our Dino is walkin' closer and closer to us...beckonin' us to be his devoted pallies, lieks which, of course, we are...keeps lovin' our Dino....