Saturday, December 24, 2011

Danny G.'s Sunday Serenade with Dino: ...Duetin' with Dino..."I'll Be Home for Christmas"

Editor's Note: Hey pallies, likes since I won't be near a 'puter tomorrow and 'cause after several valiant attempts our Danny G. hasn't quite not the knack for postin' Dino-grams here, her is our great Dino-holic Danny G.'s very very special Dino-winter-day edition of Danny G.'s Sunday Serenade with Dino. Keeps lovin' our Dino pallies and just knows all you Dino-philes will find your own special way of honorin' our Dino's earthly departure on Dino-winter-day. Deeply Dino-devotedly, DMP

HAPPY DINO WINTER DAY PALLIES!!! What a wonderful day it is! A true time of celebration & a chance to reflect on all that is good in the world. It's a day that we can all focus on what totally terrific things our Dino has brought to us!

This very special "Duetin' with Dino" could'nt have come at a better time! The world definately needs more Dino in it right now! "I'll Be Home for Christmas" has always been one of my most favorite of fave Christmastime tunes! It really brings this pallie back to his youth when things were simple & Christmas was so so very excitin'! I can still remember my dear old Dad playin' the Dino Christmas al b um on the giant record player in the parlor while he was cookin' up some yummy octopus, squid & shrimp in the kitchen! That's how we did it in my house anyway;)

The bea u ti ful Ms. Scarlett Johansson accompanies Dean on this winter time classic and I gots to admits...she does one outstandin' job pals! Let's all keep our Dino in mind as we celebrate this wonderful day and maybe even lift a glass in his honor & memory! I knows for sure that I will. Merry Christmas & Happy Dino Winter Day to all my great great pals at ilovedinomartin.



I'll Be Home For Christmas

I'll be home for christmas;
You can Count on me.
Please have snow and mis-tle-toe
And presents on the tree.

Christmas eve will find me
Where the love light glems.
I'll be home for christmas
If only in my dreams.

I'll be home for christmas;
You can count on me.
Please have snow and mis-tle-toe
And presents on the tree.

Christmas eve will find me
Where the love light glems.
I'll be home for Christmas
If only in my dreams

3 comments:

Kylie said...

I love this song and Scarlett is a great actress, have to be honest though and say I prefer the original.
Many singers have made recordings with Dean, some very good, but there`s nothing like Deans originals.

Danny G. said...

I gots to agree Kylie!

Danny G

Kylie said...

Hi Danny :)
Have you heard the duet with Ruth Jacott ?
The Christmas Blues.
It`s from a cd which has been released called Christmas Duets.
I`ve never heard of Ruth Jacott but it sounds great, still prefer the original though, lol
So many duets after Dean has passed on, when are we going to have Deana record with her dad ?
Hugs n Kisses
from Kylie xxx