Sunday, January 15, 2012

Danny G.'s Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Magic In The Moonlight"

Hey pals, are youse ready for a little Dino Latino? Well I hope so, cuz this week's Serenade comes from that 1963 al-b-um and is one of the absolutely mostest prettiest tunes this totally sold out pallie has ever heard in his whole completely Dino-ized life!!!

Man, when I listen to "Magic Is The Moonlight", I think of a warm summer's night... Walkin' hand in hand with some beau-ti-ful young lady... Sky so big and jam packed with twinklin' little stars!

That Dino-aura is just oozin' through my pores!!! What a romantic place it brings me to pals o mine! Well, let's sit back and let Dean weave his magic and bring us on are very own little moonlit journey! Enjoy pals!




Magic is the moonlight
On this lover's June night
As I see the moonlight
Shining in your eyes.

And this is the power
In this moonlit hour
Love begin to flower
This is paradise.

Living in the splendor
Of your kiss so tender
Make my heart surrender
To your love divine.

Magic is the moonlight
More than any June night
Magic is the moonlight
For it made you mine...

3 comments:

Kylie said...

I love this song :)
It`s so relaxing to sit back and listen to Dean sing this.
Definately my favourite song from Dino Latino :)

Danny G. said...

Glad you enjoyed Kylie!

Danny G.

Always On Watch said...

I love this song.

"Back in the day," I used to put it on my turntable and rhumba all around the room -- while dreaming of our Dino, of course.