Thursday, January 05, 2012

Dean Martin is in my head

Hey pallies, likes all you dudes know that I simply loves searchin' the net for Dino-devotion whenever and wherever it may be found. Recently on Dino-patrol I was guided to 'nother new-to-ilovedinomartin blog pad tagged, "You Must Begin" where lady blogger "FunnyLadyInRed" holds forth. Miss FLIR sez 'bout herself, that she is "a brilliant, quirky woman, with a lot to do yet before the final dirt nap sets in."

Well besides bein' "brilliant" and "quirky", this funny lady in red is also a chick who just happens to be likes totally totally sold out to our Dino. The tag of her post, "Dean Martin is in my head' immediately caught my Dino-attention and loves how she proceeds to say, "And he can stay there, too! All day (and night) if'n he wants to."

How brilliantly refreshin' to pop in on 'nother lover of our Dino and hear 'em proclaim their unabashed Dino-devotion with such amazin' candor! Am addin' a clip where our Dino sings 'bout the tune this lady in red speaketh 'bout, "Baby It's Cold Outside" as well as a stunnin' pix of our most beloved Dino.

Thanks "funnyladyinred" for sharin' your Dino-passion with your readership..knows you will keeps lovin' our Dino. Let's all keep our great man in our heads..and in our hearts each and every Dino-day! Dino-devotedly, DMP





Dean Martin is in my head

And he can stay there, too! All day (and night) if'n he wants to. ;^)
Funny thing. I had a Freudian slip as I typed the headline. I wrote: "Dream" instead of 'Dean' - no wonder there, though, I do adore the man and his music.

Yesterday, I was in a retro sort of mood while I quilted and I guess I must still be in the zone, for after I came in from running Karl's thank you notes out to the mailbox, I can't stop humming "...baby, it's cold outside."

It is finally nippy and more winter-like out there. Bright and sunny, but c-o-l-d! I've made myself a bracing cup of tea and am heading back to the quilting in a heartbeat, just wanted to pop in and say "hello."

5 comments:

ANDY: Pop Music Not Pills. © said...

Hi DMP,
Two nights ago I jammed with a group of friends and sang one of my favourite songs, "Walking My Baby Back Home."

We were swinging the night away. Next time around we'll probably try, "Memories Are Made Of This" and a few more Dino hits. But I'll be honest. Nobody sings Dino like Dino.

I have been telling my group about your blog. I hope there will be more visits.
Cheers.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Mr. Andy what a wonderful way to pay trib to our most beloved Dino...croonin' his tunes....and, of course, you are so so right, no one sings Dino like DINO! Thanks ever so much for sharin' the Dino-blog with your pallies..and for takin' the time to share this great Dino-reflection...Keeps lovin' our Dino!

Always On Watch said...

Love that photo!

Our Dino has been "in my head" from the first day I heard his rich baritone sing "We'll Sing in the Sunshine." When I went to the theater and saw The Sons of Katie Elder, I came to the glorious revelation that he looked as good as he sounded.

Always On Watch said...

Off topic....

I just found this rare video of our Dino!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes thanks so much for sendin' that Dino-vid our way...and indeed once our Dino gets inside of us...we are total total Dino-goners! Keeps lovin' our Dino!