Sunday, December 30, 2012

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino 2012 Finale: "Ain't That A Kick In The Head"




3...2...1...Happy New Year Pallies!!! Cant believe 2012 is almost a memory! Man o man...what a year it's been! We've had our share of ups & downs for sure this year, pals o mine. Let's send out the old & swing in the new with a bang!


Couldn't thinks of a better...more pumpin' tune for this Sunday Serenade 2012 finale than "Ain't That A Kick In The Head"! I also wanted to take a quick sec to say "Grazi" to our most swingin' blog host, Dino Martin Peters, for keepin' this ab so lute ly jammin' blog up & jumpin'!!! Don't know what this Dino-holic would do without it!


Well pals...gotta get back to the party...got a date with 2013...I'm leavin' 2012 behind & I ain't lookin' back! Gotta hop into the new year & take her for a ride! Got me a shiny new caddy that she's gonna look so so cool in! Dino's playin' in the 8-track...of course ...& he's leadin' me down a brandy new highway. Jump in pallies... got plenty of room...& let's blast off! Can't wait to see where Dino takes us next! See youse on the other side pallies! Cheers! 


How lucky can one guy be;
I kissed her and she kissed me
Like the fella once said,
Ain't that a kick in the head?
The room was completely black
I hugged her and she hugged back.
Like the sailor said, quote,
"Ain't that a hole in the boat?"
My head keeps spinning;
I go to sleep and keep grinning;
If this is just the beginning,
My life's gonna be beautiful.
I've sun- shine enough to spread;
It's like the fella said,
"Tell me quick
Ain't love like a kick in the head?"

Like the fella once said,
Ain't that a kick in the head?

Like the sailor said, quote,
"Ain't that a hole in the boat?"
My head keeps spinning;
I go to sleep and keep grinning;
If this is just the beginning,
My life's gonna be beautiful.
She's telling me we'll be wed;
She's picked out a king size bed.
I couldn't feel any better or I'd be sick;
Tell me quick, oh ain't love a kick?
Tell me quick, ain't love a kick in the head?

3 comments:

Always On Watch said...

To all here at I Love Dino Martin,

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

May all of us Dino fans have a 2013 filled with Dino music and Dino viewing! What could be better?

Danny G. said...

I couldn't agree more Ms. AOW! Happy New Year to All my pals! May Health, Happiness & Dean Martin be with youse throughout 2013!

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes thanks for those most gracious words Danny-o...and happy new Dino-year to youse and...to you as well Miss AOW. Likes everybody loves somebody sometimes and likes we always, ever, and only keeps lovin' our most beloved Dino!