Sunday, February 24, 2013

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Dame Su Amor"




Hey pals...hates to be the barer of bad, bad news, but...nother' Dino-Amore month is windin' down & this will be the last Dino-Amore Serenade. Waaaaaaa!


Not to fear ol' pals o' mine...I got us a BEA U TI FUL little number to keep that romantico vibe goin' ALL year long! "Dame Su Amor", which translates to, "Give me your love", is guaranteed to melt ALL your winter blues away & will DEF I NATE LY melt the heart of ANYBODY or ANYTHING with a pulse!!!


 Can't you just picture Dean floatin' 'cross the dance floor while kissin' this little chick's waitin' lips & touchin' her eager fingertips??!!! Man...this broad must have turned to jelly on the spot!!! Ha ha ha!!! What a guy!


OK pals...let's pour "drinks for two" & soak-up as much AMORE as possible! Enjoy pallies & remember to keep the vino & the Dino flowin'!  

(So I kissed her waiting lips
Touched her eager fingertips

Then I whispered in her ear)
Dame, dame su amor
Give me, give me all your love
While the moon is bright above
And our hearts are full of love
Dame, dame su amor
I held her close while we were dancing
And though we came from worlds apart
I tried so hard to explain
All the love that I had in my heart
She didn't understand my language
But how she felt was very clear
So I kissed her waiting lips
Touched her eager fingertips
Then I whispered in her ear
(Dame, dame su amor
Give me, give me all your love)
While the moon is bright above
And our hearts are full of love
Dame, dame su amor

5 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Is this lovely song on any of our Dino's albums?

Always On Watch said...

Oops. Forget to check the box for comment notification.

Danny G. said...

Hello Ms. AOW. Not sure which al b um you could find this great great tune. Hope you can find some info on youtube comments.

Unknown said...

Danny-Oh, this fine grape you picked from the Dino-vine was the first recording session Dino did for Reprise on February 13 1962.

Released on July 8 1962 as a flip side of Baby-O.
Currently found on the Collected Cool 3CD box set.

Quality choice!!

Always On Watch said...

On the flip side of "Baby-O"? That must have been a 45 rpm.

As Ed pointed out, this is a great find, Danny.