Sunday, February 03, 2013

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: Somewhere There's A Someone"





Hey Pallies...Welcome to the Serenade "numero uno" of Dino-Amore month! We made it!!! Can't believe how fast the seasons fly by! I don't care WHAT the little groundhog says...accordin' to this Dino-holics calendar...theres only a wee 45 more days til' Spring!!!
 
 
Man o man...seems like just yesterday we were swingin' to Rudolph the red-beaked reindeer! Anyway pals...I ain't complainin'! Can't wait to hear the birds singin' & see the flowers growin'! Well, let's not rush through Dino-Amore month TOO fast pals...It's TRULY the most romantico time of the year!
 
 
Can't thinks of any better way to kick off this cool cool month of love, than with one of my ALL TIME FAV O RITE Dino-classics..."Somewhere There's A Someone". Remember pallies...Keep the vino & the Dino flowin'! Enjoy!
 
 
 
 
   




Somewhere there's a someone for everyone
Somewhere there's a someone for me
Though I may be lonely now
I'll see it through somehow
To someone's heart I know I hold the key

Somewhere there's a someone for everyone
Somewhere there's a someone for me
And I'll search my whole life through
Until I find a love that's true
For I know somewhere there's a someone for me

(Somewhere)
(Somewhere)
And I'll search my whole life through
Until I find a love that's true
For I know somewhere there's a someone for me
For I know somewhere there's a someone for me

3 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Jimmy Bowen's arrangements and our Dino's voice were the perfect "marriage."

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, this is one of the great Dino-croons from that amazin' dvd, "That's Amore"...great songs from the Dino-show....I loves watchin' our most beloved Dino sing this so so very very much...the way he uses his whole body and facial expressions in the coolest of cool ways. What a great choice to start the Dino-amore month accent here at ilovedinomartin. Keeps lovin' our Dino!

Danny G. said...

Couldn't agree more Ms.AOW & DMP!!! No ONE does it like Dean!