Sunday, March 03, 2013

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "On the Sunny Side of the Street"




Hey Pals! Welcome to March!!! We are gettin' O so close to Spring. I can feel it in the air pallies! 16 days & countin'! Can't believe we've nearly made it through 'nother long, cold winter! Gotta admits though pals...woulda been much much longer & O so so much colder without our Dino!


Let's get the new month started off right with a warm & sunny kinda tune! Found this week's Serenade on Dean's 2009 cd "The Silencers". I just know youse are gonna love "The Sunny Side of the Street" as much as I do! It DEF I NATE LY lifts your spirits & DEF I NATE LY puts some pep in your step!


Don't care WHAT winter has left for us pals...if I'm walkin' with Dean on that sunny path through life...I say bring it! Enjoy!!!  



          

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

Our Dino can really sing a joyous song!

Great memories with this one, Danny G.

Danny G. said...

So so true Ms. AOW! Glad you enjoyed!!!