Sunday, July 14, 2013

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "La Giostra"






Hey pallies...in the mood for Italian??? Me too!!! Gots us an AB SO LUTE LY WON DER FUL little jam for this week's Serenade! "La Giostra (The Merry-go-round)" is so so FUN & so so DINO!!!
Man pals...this tune just takes me away...not sure where I'm goin' pallies...just floatin'...carelessly...in some kinda neverendin' Dino-transe.


I know what youse thinkin' pallies..."Danny G has finally flipped his wig!!! Ha ha ha! No worries mi amici...I'm just COMPLETELY caught-up in the moment! Dino does that to me!
Anyway pals...let's get on La Giostra...sit back & float away with Dean & me...it's gonna be a cool cool ride pallies! Enjoy the moment!




(La giostra d'amore La giostra d'amore La giostra So, merry-go-round of love) When I want your carress And your eyes tell me yes But your lips tell me no Round in circles I go, on love's la giostra (The merry-go-round) With my feet off the ground On that merry-go-round I go nowhere, but fast Oh, how long will I last, on love's la giostra When my head's in a spin You give out, you give in And your kisses are sweet Then my heart's at your feet, just as before Being in love is like taking a ride on a giostra La giostra So, merry-go-round of love (La giostra d'amore La giostra d'amore La giostra So, merry-go-round of love) When my head's in a spin You give out, you give in And your kisses are sweet When my heart's at your feet, just as before Being in love is like taking a ride on la giostra La giostra So, merry-go-round of love (La giostra d'amore La giostra d'amore) La giostra So, merry-go-round of love ….

No comments: