Sunday, September 08, 2013

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "It Takes So Long To Say Goodbye"




Man o man pallies...I just can't gets me 'nuff of Dino's "The Lush Years" al b um! I feel the overwhelming NEED to share this GREAT GREAT collection of GREAT GREAT tunes with ALL youse TRUE Dino-enthusiasts out there!


Today's Serenade, "It Takes So Long To Say Goodbye", is just such a  bea u ti ful song & Dean REALLY sings it to ultimate perfection! How could I not play this for ALL my fellow Dino-holics?!!!


Share this one with someone REALLY special! Let's savor these precious moments pals...just blink...& there gone. Enjoy.

It takes so long to say goodbye
Goodbye is a long, long time
Tonight my love the moonbeams shine
Upon your dream and mine

So take my kiss to sleep with you
This kiss of love divine
Oh it takes so long to say goodbye
Goodbye is a long, long time

(So take my kiss to sleep with you
This kiss of love divine)
Oh it takes so long to say goodbye
Goodbye is a long, long time
Goodbye is a long, long time 

2 comments:

Always On Watch said...

More from The Lush Years! **smile**

Danny G. said...

Knew you'd appreciate it Ms. AOW ;)