Sunday, March 23, 2014

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Somebody Stole My Gal"




Welcome back ol' pallies o mine! SPRING HAS SPRUNG & A RING HAS RUNG!!! We made it!!! I knew we would...we had Dean leadin' us the whole way!
Time for celebration! New Beginnins'! Nother' chance to get thins' right!
Let's get the first Serenade of the new season kicked off with a fun fun jam from our fun fun pal!

 Now youse might not thinks that a tune entitled "Somebody Stole My Gal" sounds like a very fun situation , but pals let me tell youse...when Dean does it...it's nothin' BUT fun!

This vid has been recently remastered & is so so crystal clear youse would SWEAR it musta been on last night's Dean Martin Show!!! Wouldn't that be so so great pals??!! Imagine havin' Dino & his weekly variety show back!!!

 O to return to those WONDERFUL days huh' pals? Well, Springtime is magical. Let's pretend...just for few...that it's 1971 & Dean's show is just 'bout to start!

 Got my vino...sittin' in my fav chair...the whole family is here for this! Here we go pals! I'll see youse there!!! Enjoy!

Somebody stole my gal
Somebody stole my pal
Somebody came and took her away
She didn't even say she was leavin'
Her kisses I love so
He's gettin' now I know
And gee, I know that she would come to me
If she could see, her broken hearted lonesome pal
Somebody stole my gal
Her kisses I love em' so
He's gettin' now I know
And gee, I know that she would come to me
If she could see, her broken hearted lonesome pal
Somebody stole my, somebody stole my
Somebody stole my gal.

No comments: