Sunday, May 25, 2014

Danny G's Special Memorial Day Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Think About Me"



Welcome back pals! Welcome one & all! Well mi amici...It's that special time of year when we take a look back & remember ALL the sacrifices that our men & women of the military have made for our WON DER FUL country!
 It's ALSO that special time when we remember those who have come & gone. Those who have touched our lives in the MOST special ways.
I thinks its only appropriate, o pals o mine, to dedicate this week's Serenade to ALL those who have helped shape OUR lives in any special way!

Now pallies...I can only speak for myself...but I can't thinks of many people who have helped me through life's ups & downs as much as our mostest faithful of friends, Dino!
 He's been there for me to share the great great times...& he's been there to help me through those blue blue days as well.

"Think About Me" is just 'nother gift from our "ever present" pal remindin' us that no matter what this crazy life hands us...we have a WON DER FUL eternity waitin' for us all! Well, that's what I thinks anyways, pallies.

 OK...here we go! Let's get this great great tune rollin' with a happy thought pals! I'm picturin' this eternity to be filled with friends & family...yummy drinks flowin'...& our bestest pal Dean playin' a nightly show at the Sands! Ahhhh... now THAT'S my kinda eternity! Well...Happy Memorial Day pals! Remember our heroes! They give SO SO much for us! Enjoy!!!




Think about me whenever you're lonely
Think about me whenever you're blue
Think about me when you have heartaches
Think about me thinking bout you
In the evenin' when the sun sets and blue shadows fall
All through the starry night till another day calls
I'll be here waitin' for eternity waitin' for you to return to me
(Think about me) when you have heartaches
(Think about me) thinking bout you
(Think about me)

6 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

What a fantastic song by Dino and one i have not herd before. It is esp nice to see the pictures along with the music and words to it as well.

Thank you for all your hard work.

Have a safe and happy holiday weekend.

Scott

Ms.Swaywithme said...

Well said Danny G. you couldn't have said it any better. I give a salute to that! See you at the Sands haha ;)

BlueisCoool said...

Happy memorial Day to everyone!

Thank you for a wonderful song and post on such a special day.

Have a safe and happy week.

Scott

Always On Watch said...

Good choice of Dino tune for Memorial Day. Thanks, Danny G.

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, likes we simply must chime in with our appreciato for such a wise and wonderful choice of Dino-tunes in remembrance of our Dino...likes always always thinkin' of our most beloved Dino likes always always brings us such huge happiness! Keeps lovin' our most beloved Dino!

Danny G. said...

Thanks for ALL the comments pallies! They are MUCH appreciated & again...the pleasure is truly all mine! The praise goes to our bestest pal, Dino...I am but a tool! Hahaha!!! Also, thanks to our "Site-master"...DMP...for runnin' the COOLEST blog on the net & to ALL youse guys & gals for your contributions!! Just happy to be part of it!!! Grazie!