Sunday, September 27, 2015

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Let Me Know"



Welcome back, mi amici... & welcome to Fall 2015!

Man o man...where do the years go?!
Can't even believe I've had the PRIVELAGE of doin' these FUN FUN Sunday Serenades for 4 WON DER FUL years now!
TRULY can't express how much I enjoy writin' my deep deep thoughts 'bout life... through the eyes of a Dino-holic... haha... & at the same time...spreadin' the Dino-message! Owes it ALL to our Cool Cool host...Dino Martin Peters! Take a bow DMP!
I VERY humbly THANK youse for your weekly interest in my insanity! Haha!!
Now, pallies...seein' how it's the first week of a new season...I figured I'd EASE us on in.

Somethin' REAL mellow & O so soothin'!
Well, pals...thinks I got just what Dr. Dino ordered!

It's calm...it's tranquil...it's...well...IT"S PURE DINO!!! Haha!
 Pulled it from my own personal "Go to" place for ULTIMATE chillin'!
Dean's 1966 al b um, "Relaxin".
"Let Me Know" will DEF I NATE LY... gently...glide youse into these comin' cool, crisp days ahead.

Sit back & close your eyes, pallies.
 Dino's at the wheel & he's on cruise control, Hahaha!!!
 Let's embrace Autumn & see what Dean has in store for us next!

It's gonna be a GREAT Fall, pals...just hit "play" & RELAX.
 Enjoy.





Let me know the moment he lets you go
I'll be here to welcome you to my arms yes
I know how you feel
After a love affair is through
That's how I felt when you left me
I still love you
Let me know the moment you're feeling blue
Come to me and I'll never let you go no
I'll always love you can't you see dear
Let me know the moment that you need me
I'll always love you can't you see dear
Let me know the moment that you need me

4 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

What a sweet sounding song and a terrific way to welcome in Autumn in New England. It seemed everything came up roses this weekend, from the The New England Patriots to the super moon. Thank you my friend for your wonderful and continued hard work.

Have a great week.

Scott

dino martin peters said...

Hey pallie, likes Danny-o, thanks for your very kind Dino-appreciato for ilovedinomartin. Likes we thanks you for four fabulous fun years of "Danny G.'s Sunday Serenade With Dino.
Likes hard to believe that that much time has passed...that's a ton of faithfulness to the Dino-cause! Don't remember ever hearin' this particular Dino-croon before....very very special from our very very special Dino...on a very very special occasion...your fourth anniversary of scribin' songs from our most beloved Dino! Keeps lovin', keeps sharin' our most beloved Dino!

Danny G. said...

As always...pleasure is TRULY all mine, pals.

Always On Watch said...

Smooth as silk.

Great memory!