Sunday, September 03, 2017

Danny G's SPECIAL Labor Day Sunday Serenade with Dino: "In The Misty Moonlight"






Welcome back, all my hard workin' amici!

Happy Labor Day!

This is YOUR day, pals!

It's a day to chill out...have a drink...& just relax!

It's in honor of ALL the GREAT GREAT folks who work everyday & do there part to contribute to this GREAT GREAT country of ours!

Youse keep the machine runnin', pallies!

Now...we ALL have our job to do, my friends.

From police & firemen & women...to stay-at-home moms & dads.
Each one is important & is worthy of praise.

Well, pals...I can think of a VERY VERY COOL COOL HARD WORKIN' fella...goes by the name "Dino".

This was one laborin' kinda guy, my friends!

Sure, he made it look it easy.
But...Dean was one of the BUSIEST cats in the entertainment world, pallies!

From performin' live & recordin' albums...to makin' movies & doin' TV shows...He was some kinda work-aholic! Haha!!

People can say that he was lazy & only played golf...but WE knows the facts, mi amici!

I have one more VERY special somebody in mind today, pals.
Mama mia.
My mom.
Mama G.!

It's her birthday!
Yay, mom!

She was/is ALWAYS there for ol' Danny G., even when I was actin' like a fool! Haha!!
Which is quite often, pals! Hahaha!!!

Sacrificed a lot for me & ALWAYS has my back.

Not to mention...was one of the first to introduce me to the sweet sweet sound...of the voice...that is Dean Martin! 

I thinks I will play one of her all time FAVE Dino-tunes for this week's Serenade, my friends.

"In the Misty Moonlight" is sure to bring a happy thought to Mama G. & is a cool cool jam to relax to on this chilled-out kind of day.

So, here we's go, pallies!

Enjoy your day!

Happy Birthday, Mom!

Let's keep that Dino & vino flowin'!!!
Salute!






In the misty moonlight
By the flickerin' firelight
Any place is all right
Long as I'm with you

In a far away land
On a tropic sea sand
If your hand's in my hand
I won't be blue

Way up on a mountain
Way down in a valley
I know I'll be happy
Any place anywhere
I don't care

In the misty moonlight
By the flickerin' firelight
Any place is all right
Long as you are there

In the misty moonlight
By the flickerin' firelight
Any place is all right
Long as I'm with you
In a far away land
On a tropic sea sand
If your hand's in my hand
I won't be blue

Way up on a mountain
Way down in a valley
I know I'll be happy
Any place anywhere
I don't care
In the misty moonlight
By the flickerin' firelight
Any place is all right
Long as you are there

In the misty moonlight
By the flickerin' firelight
Any place is all right
Long as I'm with you

In the misty moonlight
By the flickerin' firelight....

4 comments:

Always On Watch said...

This was my favorite aunt's favorite Dino tune. I get teary-eyed every time when I hear this Dino classic.

RIP, Aunt Elma! (1916-2010

Always On Watch said...

And...

my aunt didn't have many vinyls. But she did have the vinyl Dream with Dean.

Danny G. said...

Well then, Ms AOW...this one is also for Aunt Elma! I'm sure she is listenin' still!

Always On Watch said...

Danny,
I miss my dearest aunt every day. But the thought that she's still listening to "In the Misty Moonlight" is comforting.


Thank you, my friend.