Sunday, September 10, 2017

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "C'est Si Bon"



Welcome back, palsies o mine!

Tell me...what kind of mood  youse is in this week, my friends.

Are youse feelin' a wee bit down 'cause Summer is wrappin' up?

Are youse excited for the Fall vibe to settle in?

Or Is the news on TV makin' you wanna run out your door screamin'?!

Yea...I hear ya', pals. There's a LOT goin' on in the world these days.

Crazy weather.
Crazy leaders.
Crazy times.

We could ALL use a little extra Dean Martin rights 'bout now.

I'm thinkin' somethin' real lighthearted & easy on the brain.

Somethin' that will ease life's chaos...just a little. 

Oh & by the way, mi amici...today is 'nother VERY special day for a VERY special somebody that's I know.
Someone who is a TRUE friend & someone who DEF I NATE LY digs a fun & silly Dino-jam!

I want this person to know just how GREAT they are...to so many & that I'm choosin' this carefree little number, "C'est Si Bon", with them in mind.

So, pallies...I'm hopin' this tune finds ALL my Dino-diggin' friends safe & in good health.

Soak it in.

'Til next week...Ciao! 

(Si bon si bon)
C'est si bon (Si bon si bon)
Lovers say that in France (Si bon si bon)
When they thrill to romance (Si bon si bon)
It means that it's so good

Ah c'est si bon (Si bon si bon)
So I say it to you (Si bon si bon)
Like the French people do (Si bon si bon)
Because it's oh so good

Every word every sigh every kiss dear
Leads to only one thought and it's this dear
Oh it's on so good (Si bon si bon)
Nothing else can replace (Si bon si bon)
Just your slightest embrace (Si bon si bon)
And if you only would
Would be my own for the rest of my days
I would whisper this phrase
C'est si bon (Si bon si bon)
The river Seine (Si bon si bon)
The Left Bank (Si bon si bon)
The Eiffel Tower (Si bon si bon)
 Meatballs, pizzas,  now that's stuffs pretty good too
(En voyant notre mine ravie) Hey watch your language
I have only one thought and it's this dear
Oh it's so good (Si bon si bon)
Nothing else can replace (Si bon si bon)
Just your slightest embrace (Si bon si bon)
And if you only would
Be my own for the rest of my days
I would whisper this phrase
My darling c'est si bon (Si bon si bon)
Gigi si bon (Si bon si bon)
Mimi si bon (Si bon si bon)
And all those mademoiselles that are si bon
In fact you'd be surprised how much good stuff there is around here Frank (Si bon si bon)

2 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

A great sounding and upbeat Dino song Danny G.! It is hard to believe it is almost the middle of September, where did the summer go!? With the autumn around the corner I hope everyone manages to enjoy the late summer weather because you know what is coming next! lol

Have a great week.

Scott

Danny G. said...

I hear ya, pal! So I'm takin' it that Irma wasn't too rough on your part of FLA.?