Sunday, October 01, 2017

Danny G's Sunday Serenade with Dino: "Don't Let The Blues Make You Bad"



Hey there, pals!

Happy October!

One of my own personal FAVES of all the months!

Real spooky time of year, pals!
And I loves it! Haha!!

Witchy little witches & Creepy little creeps!

I cant's get me 'nough of the sneaky creaky thins' that go bump in the night! Ha!

I bet our bestest pallie, Dino, also TOTALLY dug this stuff.
I can just picture him goin' to some COOL COOL Halloweeny type parties & participatin' in ALL kinds of CRAZY & SCARY games!

Maybe a little Bobbin' for Bourbon!

Maybe some Pin the Gin on the Donkey!

Hows 'bout a fun fun game of Spin the Bottle...of Scotch! Hahaha!!!

Yea...this stuff I'm sure was right up Dean's alley.

I always thought he'd make the COOLEST Count Dracula!

After all, my friends...what lonely lady wouldn't be more than willin' to let Count Dino do a wee bit of bitin' on their necks! Haha!!

Ok, pals...let's kick this CREEPY COOL month off with a vid I found from Dean's variety show.

I don't 'member ever seein' this one before...so I decided to share it with all youse lovely boys & ghouls! Haha!!

"Don't Let the Blues Make You Bad" has Dino makin' one of his classic crazy entrances that got me laughin' right from the start!
A few rolls of his eyes & some mental facial expressions & that's it!
I'm hooked! Haha!!

What a character he was!

So enjoy the vid, mi amici...& let's get the SPOOKIN' started!

Ciao!



Don't let the blues make you bad.
It hurts so much to lose,
I know you're sad.
Now you search for fun
you never had.
Oh but don't let the blues
make you bad.

Don't go to far at the bar.
Don't let it change what you are.
It'll take the baddies of the pain.
Their world and yours...are not the same.

Don't let the fools tell you lies.
while they hold you close, and say goodbyes.
Your kind of pride they never have.

Don't let the blues make you bad.
Ohhh Don't let the blues make you bad.

2 comments:

BlueisCoool said...

It is hard to believe that October is here already and with it Autumn. This is one of my favorite of months because of the weather and halloween of course. What a great fun and upbeat song for Sunday Danny G., you did a great job as always!

Have a great week.

Scott

Danny G. said...

Thanks, pal! Glad you liked! Yup...Halloween is comin'! Lovin' the spooky Dino-vibe in the air!